What Is MyUVU?
Many MyUVU systems and services may be accessed through the myUVU site. Email, calendars, and announcements will be available to all students and workers. Access to class registration and data will also be available to students. This portal will be used by professors and staff to get access to faculty resources.
How To Log Into Myuvu?
- Utah Valley University’s login site may be accessed by clicking here.
- Go to my.Myuvu.edu to get started.
- Sign in by clicking on the Sign In button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your UVID on the login screen.
- Your password must be entered next.
- Login to your UVU dashboard by clicking on Login.
How To Find Your Myuvid
- To use the MyUVID Lookup feature, please go to this page.
- On the next page, you will be able to fill in all of the necessary information:
- The first and last names
- Your Social Security Number’s last four digits (SSN)
- The UVID will be delivered to you once you have input all of the required information and clicked on Find.
Myuvu Forgotten Password Reset
MyUVU Account passwords can be retrieved by following the procedures below if you lose or forget your password.
- To log in, go to https://myuvu.edu/
- Login to the myUVU Student Portal will be the next step.
- Here’s the Forgot Password Link:
- You may obtain your password back in a matter of seconds by following the instructions on the screen.
Steps To Set Up Student Gmail On Your Mobile Device
Be sure to check in to your UVU account before setting up your myUVU Gmail.
- Follow these steps to set up your UVU Gmail account on your smartphone or tablet:
- Use the app store on your phone to get the Gmail app.
- Open the Gmail app and hit Sign In to get into your account.
- Remember to hit the menu icon (found in the upper left corner of the app) and then pick Manage Accounts if you’ve already got a Gmail account set up. MyUVU Gmail may be added to your account by clicking the Add account button.
- Input your UVID@my.uvu.edu email address when requested and hit Next.
- Sign in with your UVID and password on the UVU Login Services page.
- Congratulations! Your Gmail app is now configured to use your school’s Gmail account.
MyUVU Canvas By Myuvu
Utah Valley University’s learning management system is hosted in the cloud, and it’s called myUVU Canvas. Students access their semester courses, assignment requirements, take quizzes, and debate significant issues with peers on the myUVU Canvas.
Isep: International Student Employment
On-campus job programmes like ISEP allow overseas students to earn money by working at an hourly rate for the university (similar to Federal Work Study). Students who meet the requirements can get an application through the International Office. Upon receiving an ISEP grant, a referral form and access to the UVU Work Study job advertisements will be provided to the student. In order to apply for ISEP/Financial Aid Work-Study positions, students must submit an ISEP Referral Form. A maximum of 20 hours per week can be worked by overseas students who are enrolled.
Equipment Requirements For The Media
Technology Equipment Standards were developed to guarantee that UVU money are properly used, that equipment is compatible and that there is uniformity within the UVU community. Time and money may be saved by adhering to these standards. They can also cut down on support resources needed. At UVU, all classroom and conference room technology, from new construction to remodels and updates, is handled by Media Services. This includes consulting, design, implementation, and support services. There will be a need for assistance once the systems are in place, so this is useful. There should be at least a three-year warranty on all campus technological equipment, if practicable (a minimum of one year).
A/V technology that does not adhere to campus standards or is not implemented in accordance with this procedure will not be supported or maintained by Media Services. The standards are constantly evaluated and updated to match the demands of the campus and new technology.