What Is Siyakhokha?
The City of Ekurhuleni’s online system, Siyakhokha, was created to make interacting with the City faster and simpler. We’re excited to provide you with a high-quality online solution that’s quick and easy to use.
Are you looking for the login page for Siyakhokha Account? Please allow me to inform you that you are now looking at the login page for Siyakhokha Account Login, which can be found right here on this page.
Siyakhokha Account Login is a quick and straightforward technique for you to access.
Siyakhokha Account Login may be accessed by following the steps outlined below.
Siyakhokha Co Za Login – Search Result
- Visit Siyakhokha Co Za Login’s official website to get started.
- Access the site’s login page. It’s there.
- To log in, type in your username and password.
- You may occasionally encounter technical difficulties or lose track of your account name or password. Then you may use the same official site’s ping help.
How To Registration Siyakhokha?
- The registration page for Siyakhokha has arrived.
- In order to register for Siyakhokha, please follow the guidelines below:
- Prior to the usage of your last name, you use your first name.
- Your family name is listed after your first and last names.
- You must have a valid RSA ID number to use this feature.
- Siyakhokha’s username is a name you may use to sign in.
- This is the password that you use to protect your Siyakhokha account. For the sake of accuracy, please use the same password again. You need at least six characters, one capital, one lowercase, one numeric, and one special character in your password (eg.!@@#$), as well as at least one special character.
- This is your primary mobile number, which you should check on a frequent basis. In order to avoid typos, please use the same mobile number again in both fields.
- Your primary email address, which you check on a regular basis, is your confirmation email address. In order to avoid mistakes, please use the same email address in both fields.
- Use EITHER A Cell Phone Number OR An Email Address
- Those fields marked with a Red Asterisks * are mandatory.
How To Recovery Username & Password Siyakhokha?
- If you need to retrieve your password, you have the option of doing so through email or mobile number.
- Make sure you fill out the “Email” or “Mobile Number” text box with a valid email address or phone number.
- The reCaptcha is completed by checking the box that reads, “I am not a robot”. If you’re given a riddle to solve, follow the directions. Having trouble with the reCaptcha? Click on this page for instructions.
- https://support.google.com/recaptcha/?hl=en#6081912_ Read the instructions for using reCAPTCHA V2 under the section ‘Use’.
- Once the reCapture has been completed successfully, click on the ‘Reset’ button.
- You will get an email or text message with your username and a temporary password.
- Please click on the “Register” link if you haven’t already done so.
• The Siyakhokha service will not handle any reimbursements.
If a problem arises, the user agrees to take it up with the Siyakhokha contact centre, which will then seek to resolve it through settlement, negotiation, or mediation.
There are two options for users who haven’t had their issue handled within 10 (ten) working days after submitting it to the Siyakhokha call centre: contacting the City of Ekurhuleni’s legal department, or if the payment is connected to the City’s Chief Financial Officer.
Policy For Refunds
There are no refunds on municipal service fees. Disputes must be filed with the City of Ekurhuleni Finance Department if a user makes an incorrect payment or seeks to contest a payment that has already been completed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Using Siyakhokha Is Free Of Charge.
Siyakhokha registration and use are both free. Please be aware, however, that using this site to pay your Ekurhuleni bill will result in a transaction fee from your bank.
Are The Siyakhokha Servers Safe?
In order to secure your personal and commercial information, the Siyakhokha team has used the most advanced browser security measures available today. The site is protected by Thawte, which assures the validity and integrity of the site’s security certificates.
Is It Possible To Set Up A Business On Siyakhokha?
Under the “My Profile” section of the Siyakhokha website, you can enter your company’s information. Enter “Entity (Business)” as your Customer Type and you’re good to go.
Will Anybody Else Have Access To My Client’s Information?
In the event of a support query or call, the Siyakhokha Call Centre operators will have access to the information you provide about your clients. Please advise your customers of this and point them to the terms and conditions if they have any questions.